Thursday, August 21, 2008

Things I want

So.. looking at forever 21's website makes me want a lot of things. I usually browse online at forever 21 before I go and buy it in the store because the forever 21 in pasadena is HUGE and I can't shop there unless I find what I like first. This first dress is like this Jovovich-hawk dress I tried on at lohemann's a couple days ago.. but it looks like it has better quality because the one I tried on was completely see-through. I especially like this dress because of it's really cool back.

here is the Jovovich-hawk one

Another dress I've been looking for about a year is a short, off-sleeve type of dress in a jewel tone. I got inspired from Sienna Miller in Alfie(my favorite movie style-wise) where she wears this type of dress with a floppy hat and a furry vest (I have both of these). I really like Sienna Miller, and although people think she's a horrible person because she cheats.. blah blah.. I believe that everyone is human and she is an amazing actress/stylista.

Forever 21 top/dress

Lastly, here is this dress from Forever 21 that reminds me of the Gucci fall 2008 RTW collection.



So.. let's see what I get.

No comments: