Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Ritz-Carlton

I was spending the last couple of days in the hospital because my mom was having surgery, so while I was waiting with my bf, we took pictures.

We were talking to this one guy who reminded me of my uncle in the cafeteria. His mom is in a nursing home and every so often she has an attack where she has to go to the Huntington Memorial hospital. Him and his sister call Huntington Memorial "the Ritz" and her nursing home "Motel 6". I thought that was funny.. but seriously, this hospital looked like a hotel.

Black T-shirt Dress: American Apparel
Studded Belt: Salvation Army
Braided Leather Sandals: Michael by Michael Kors
Leather Bag: Coach

2 comments:

emily said...

that fountain confused me SO much in the first picture! i thought it was part of your dress! cute outfit.

Richel said...

that first picture made me laugh a little, but I still like it!