Thursday, July 31, 2008

Today, I matched my dog

If you were wondering, I get my inspiration from my daily outfits from anything and everything around me. It could be from a certain texture, furniture, a print, a flower, or a sailboat. Today, I got my inspiration from my dog. I just bought my dog a new harness (because he wheezes everytime a try to stop him from peeing on everything when we go on walks) and to go with that, a new leash. They had only a limited number of color/leash combinations (and he's a boy dog so I didn't want him to look girly) so, I ended up picking an orange harness and a rainbow leash. Today, on our walk, I decided to match him!





3 comments:

Wendy said...

Your shoes are so eccentric and cool.

Richel said...

such a fun outfit! I especially like the shoes!

Fashion Is Poison said...

aww cute doggie!