Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Actual American Apparel Flea Market

So, here's the update of the actual American Apparel Flea Market. In total, there was probably 100,000 people there the whole day (at least).. and I'm not even counting the alley that I was too tired to venture into. I waited 5 hours in line and bought 3 items (a shirt for my mom and 2 dresses). And I feel like they were kind of lying about the whole "all apparel from $1" because the only thing that was $1 that I saw was the water they were selling to the people in line. I saw a couple people that I've seen before who work for American Apparel.. like the CEO and that grey-haired creepy-looking guy that shows up in the American Apparel pictures oogling the other young girls. My friend and I were also asked to become employees for the company (yes, I signed up...50% discount!).. and this little boy in front of us in line was recruited to be a model (Now I know where they find them!). Anyways.. enough rambling. PICTURES!




Here is the dress I bought (and now love!)


No comments: