Monday, June 9, 2008

Phone Bag

I saw this bag (it comes in two sizes) at Macy's a while ago.. and I restricted myself from buying anything at that time, but I still want it! The downside to this bag is that the phone is non-functional. I had this vision of the phone somehow attached to a secret compartment where you would keep your cell phone and so when you were walking on the street and your cell phone rings, you could pick it up without having to fumble through your purse searching for your phone. unless....

Pretty smart, huh? The only problem is that the bag itself costs $60-70 and the handset phone is around $20, which would cost about $90. They should have just made the phone functional in the first place. I guess if I see the bag on sale somewhere I'll get it, otherwise, I have better things to spend my money on. If it's meant to be, it's meant to be...

2 comments:

sissel said...

oh that bag was adorable!

/sissel.blogg.se

queengilda said...

haha! i saw that too and loved it!